Elevate by CC X Corrective Skin Care of Southern Nevada
The benchmark for beautiful skin doesn’t stop at any age. Between powerful, science-proven, nutrient-rich skincare products and expert treatments like the signature Environ Facial or Cool Peel, your skin will thank you for years to come. Let’s explore what entails each of our Environ facials and treatments.
Environ skincare experts have a deep understanding of the skin. Revolutionary treatments combined with powerful ingredients will target the root of your skin concerns. Each unique facial treatment combines the power of Environ’s skincare philosophies- powerhouse ingredient formulations to target results like no other facial you’ve had before.
Initial Consultation Facials and Peels
Target Concern: dehydrated-looking skin, uneven texture, or the appearance of dull skin Every Environ facial is unique and customized to the client’s needs.
How: 45 min service | A nourishing six step-cleanse is followed by a gentle enzyme exfoliation treatment. •Next, an application of custom blended active ingredient serum and hydration lotion follows. •The facial finishes with an in-depth skin analysis and consultation for future steps for at-home care and treatment recommendations.
This service is always recommended for first-time Environ users or new clients to our salon.
Environ Cool Peel Treatments
Target Concern: dull, acne-prone, dehydrated or sun-damaged skin
How: For either a duration of 60 or 90 minutes, Environ’s Cool Peel Technology is a non-invasive, intelligent skin peel system that safely and effectively refines and brightens the appearance of skin. It is recommended this treatment follows at least two weeks of using Environ skincare products to ensure maximum results. One of several therapies will be selected based on the clients’ skin condition and treatment goals.
- Youth Renewal therapy focuses on the appearance of premature ageing, leaving the skin looking brighter and refreshed than before.
- Moisture Boost is a popular year-round peel that focuses on revitalizing the look of tired, dull skin to reveal a new glow.
- Deep Cleansing therapy is a version of the classic deep-cleanse facial. This is recommended for congested or break-out prone skin.
- A bright Recovery is a therapy option including a gentle lactic acid peel which addresses uneven skin tone, especially as the result of excessive sun exposure.
- Each Cool Peel treatment starts with the signature Environ Cleanse- a pre-cleansing oil massage layer with a micro-exfoliator and removed with a cleansing gel.
- Next, a skin toner is applied as well as the selected Signature Environ Cool Peel therapies– Youth Renewal, Moisture Boost, Deep Cleanse, or Bright Recovery.
- A solution of hand-selected serums and an alginate masque is applied. •The treatment concludes with an essential moisturizer and sun protection.
There is no other facial as comprehensive and rejuvenating than this signature Environ service. It is the perfect complement to other targeted treatments.
Express Acne Facial
Target Concern: sensitive, acne-prone skin, all skin types
How: 45-minute service | This quick treatment will address the specific needs of your sensitive, acne-prone or inflamed skin.
- A nourishing double cleanse is followed by a gentle enzyme exfoliation treatment or a mild chemical peel if deemed necessary.
- Next, a solution of custom-blended active ingredient serum and hydrating lotion is applied.
There are no extractions for this quick treatment. This service includes a high-frequency treatment but can be excluded for pregnancy-safe clients.
Target Concern: the appearance of dull skin, removal of dead skin, wake up cell metabolism, restore the look of radiant skin
How: 60-minute service | This refreshing and relaxing facial is an in-depth treatment that will address a variety of skin concerns.
- To start, a nourishing double cleanse is followed by one of the following exfoliation options: plant-based enzyme, chemical peel or microdermabrasion. Then, either acne or age-management treatment follows.
- LED light treatment for cellular level healing and collagen production is applied. •Next, a solution of custom-blended serum containing active ingredients is applied. •Finally, a hydrating and sun protection lotion is applied.
Target Concern: The appearance of dull skin, removal of dead skin, wake up cell metabolism, restore the look of radiant skin
How: 90-minute service | Similar to the essential facial, the Delux facial is a comprehensive treatment that starts with a double-cleanse exfoliation, a customized treatment based on your skin needs (acne, age management, etc), an LED light treatment, a custom-blended serum application and a hydrating lotion to finish.
Express LED Facial
Target Concern: The appearance of thinning skin, dehydrated-looking skin, especially around eyes or frown lines, or the appearance of uneven skin tone or texture
How: 45-minute service | This quick but effective treatment addresses cellular rejuvenation and collagen production.
- A nourishing double cleanse is followed by a 30 minutes LED treatment. •Next, a solution of custom-blended powerful active ingredient serum and hydrating lotion is applied before you go on with your day.
Keep in mind, pregnancy-safe alterations to services and treatments are always available. None of the treatments above should prevent you from daily activities afterwards, yet we recommend scheduling a facial or treatment at least 1-2 days prior to major events to allow the skin the proper time to breathe post-treatment. For any other specific questions, give our office a call so that we may address your unique needs.
Please let us know how we can best serve you on your journey to caring for your best skin ever.
Based in Las Vegas, NV, Corrective Skincare of Southern Nevada is focusing on meeting all skincare needs with highly skilled treatments using only the best, most effective products and treatments. We’re focused on science-based, results-driven skincare that addresses the issues of acne, hyperpigmentation, and general healthy aging in a supportive, customer-driven environment. Visit our website for a list of available services, treatments and about our product lines. Give us a call to schedule an appointment for you today.
If you liked this blog, stay tuned for more from Corrective Skincare of Southern Nevada Next Month: “2022 New Year’s Skin Detox”
- Chemical Peel Treatment: The Shocking Benefits That You Might Not Know! ● Hyperpigmentation: Everything You Need to Know.
Visit our social media pages for additional information and tips!